The first partnership we made is with the Romanian Muscaricilor Club from Timisoara, concerning the Riul Ses Rehabilitation Program, in Romanian Retezat National Park. A project that will have a long period of time and will consist of replanting forests, populating the river with graylings and trouts, creating the conditions to have a healthy and safe environment, in a very remote and wild area.
For this purpose we sponsor the club for the Muscarici Fly Casting Days edition 8, a special event that has many premieres and important meeting for this project.
Here you have some infromation about the event:
Muscarici Fly Casting Days – edition 8, is part of a series of Fly Casting events held with certified casting instructors in Romania since 2010.
The edition 8 took place in Retezat Mountains, western part of Romania – at Dumbravita Pension on June 26- 28, 2015.
The event was open to every fly fisherman, beginner or advanced caster, for one hand or double hand gear.
Invited instructors and guests are:
Lasse Karlsson MCCI THCI IFFF, CBOG AAPGAI (DK)
Paul Arden – Sexyloops founder (UK)
Thomas Berggren MCI THCI IFFF (SE)
Djordje Andjelkovic MCI THCI IFFF (SRB)
Sasa Zec CI EFFA (SRB)
Paul Sas CI EFFA (RO)
3 days dedicated to casting techniques: Demos, Workshops, Casting clinic, Gear presentation and gear tests, Conferences about developing gear.
3 working sections: 1.- One hand (SH), 2. – Two hands (DH), 3. – Beginners and casting for kids.
You could find:
– Designing and developing gear conferences,
– Gear show and test,
– Casting Competition,
– Fishing Demos on stream and lake,
– International participation,
– Caster Intensive beer launch – Muscaricilor Club new beer .
The event was part of Romanian Fly Fishing Federation (FRPMA) calendar.
Event language: English
Brands in the event:
Sexyloops, Zimsen, Karpen FlyFishing, Loop, ECHO, Evil Fly, Barrio, S1waterbike.
Official Partner of Clubul Muscaricilor Timisoara: Clinica de Bere – the Caster Platin and Gold beer producer.
1. Premiere – 6 accredited casting instructors at one event in Romania, 4 MCI and THCI, from UK, Denmark, Sweden, Serbia si Romania.
2. Premiere – first Romanian accredited EFFA instructor Paul Sas from Cluj.
3. Premiere – first CBOG IFFF in Romania, Lasse Karlsson from Denmark, member in Board of Governors, International Federation of Fly Fishers.
4. Premiere – a night casting session with Luminous line from Sexyloops, coordinated by Paul Arden (Sexyloops).
5. 5 one hour casting demos, 12 workshops 2hours and a half each held in 3 sections ( beginners, single hand and double hand), 3 conferences about designing and developing gear and IFFF programs.
6. 2 brand launch in Romania: Zimsen from Sweden & Evil Fly from Serbia, rods and lines.
7. 6 brands in the event: ECHO (USA), Loop (Sweden), Barrio (UK), Sexyloops (UK), Karpen Fly-Fishing si S1waterbike (Romania)
8. 45 participants from Romania, Germany, Republic of Moldavia.
9. 2 Important meeting:
– working session in Romanian Fly Fishing Federation,
– working meeting between Clubului Muscaricilor from Timisoara and Fly Fishing Romania concerning the rehabilitation project of Riul Ses, Retezat.
10. Clubului Muscaricilor from Timisoara new beer launch: Caster Intensive, exclusively produced by Clinica de Bere din Timisoara for our club event.
3 intense days, that bring Romania on the international casting map, the event is considered by instructors as a top event.
Technical data: – gear:
Evil Fly Rods ( launch ) – Djordje Andjelkovic brand consist in nymphing rods: Nymph Whisperer 10 ft size 2,3,4, Nymphomaniac 11 ft size 3 and 12 ft size 4.
Zimsen ( launch ) – rods weight 5, 9 feet Medium, Medium Fast, Fast, weight 6, 9 feet Fast1 and technical lines Zimsen weight 5: MPL9, MXP12, MXD LB16, si MXD LB22.
Barrio, through Djordje Andjelkovic line developer, presented the GT 125, SLX si Nymph Line.
Sexyloops, Karpen FlyFishing, Loop, Echo, S1waterbike.
Official Partner: Clinica de Bere – Timisoara, the producer of Caster beer for this event, we had Caster Intensiv launch beer.
Partners: Crama Ferdi, Alsa Skog, BN Business, Mopeka Impex, Data Group Int, Ceradez, Ideatm, MMC.